We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Sarajevo - looking for someone to go to Jajce with

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Going to Sarajevo - looking for someone to go to Jajce with

Hello, I'm Kay and me and my friend will be visiting Sarajevo from the 3rd Dec - 10th Dec. We're originally from the UK and have a lot planned for the trip. I would love to take a funky tour trip to Jajce, Travnik, the Bosnian Pyramids and Pliva rivers, but we need 3 people (60 euros split three ways). We were wondering if anybody, from Bosnia or a traveller would like to join us on our trip? Please get in touch if you're interested.

I was thinking of planning the trip on Wednesday the 9th September, but could change it to the Saturday (5th Dec) or Sunday (6th Dec) if somebody would prefer that date.

I am obviously happy to skype and talk to the person we'll be meeting up with.

Thanks!

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
1,847 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Sarajevo - looking for someone to go to Jajce with

The days will be short in December, and it's a few hours each way from Sarajevo to Jajce. So keep that in mind before planning too much for a single day trip.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Sarajevo - looking for someone to go to Jajce with

Thanks, that's a very good point. This is the only 'funky tour' i'm taking, so I'm hoping that they would have planned in accordance to the shorter days and to see what exactly we can fit in. Do you know anyone who will be in Sarajevo at the time who would like to accompany us?

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
80 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Going to Sarajevo - looking for someone to go to Jajce with

I highly recommend that trip (did the same one) so hope you find someone!

4. Re: Going to Sarajevo - looking for someone to go to Jajce with

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 10, 2016