We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good private transfer Belgrade Airport to Bijeljina BIH

Sydney
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Good private transfer Belgrade Airport to Bijeljina BIH

Hi

I am trying to arrange a good cost efficient return transfer from Belgrade Airport to Ugljevik near Bijeljina in Bosnia and Herzegovina on Thursday 11 September 2014 for one person (and back to Belgrade on 25 September).

I have seen a number of transfer services online but they seem to be re-sellers.

Can anyone please direct me?

I am also looking for a good place to rent a vehicle in Bijeljina to drive to my son's football matches to watch him play and also to take a break driving to Dubrovnik and back.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

P

Banja Luka, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
192 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good private transfer Belgrade Airport to Bijeljina BIH

Try this one, you have an email, I dont know driver personally but I found on internet. bijeljina.org/vodic/377/86/Taxi-prevoz.html

Sydney
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good private transfer Belgrade Airport to Bijeljina BIH

Thank you very much Stevan!

I appreciate your help.

Banja Luka, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
192 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Good private transfer Belgrade Airport to Bijeljina BIH

If you dont manage to contact this person or someone else, let me know here or via private message, I would try to help you.

4. Re: Good private transfer Belgrade Airport to Bijeljina BIH

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 12, 2015