We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sarajevo Painting

Which Sarajevo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gravesend, England...
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sarajevo Painting

Hello,

We spent sometime in Sarajevo this year and found it such an interesting and humbling place. The only thing I regret is that we did not buy a painting there which we planned to do. Any idea where we could buy one now we are back in the UK, there was a lovely art shop in Pigeon square but we did not take the name of the shop. In particular we would like a picture/oil painting of the Latin Bridge - can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Jackie

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
13 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sarajevo Painting

Cao Jackie Kim I :-)

I hope you enjoyed your time in Sarajevo!

I have friends in the UK, which i visit a lot and they visit me also, so i think i could help you in this case. Please tell me what kind of dimensions the picture has to be and which budget you have. I will then send you pictures on e-mail, which paintings i have found for you. Feel free to contact me on sarajevowalks@gmail.com :-)

2. Re: Sarajevo Painting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 18, 2014