We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Sarajevo to Dublin

Minneapolis
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Getting from Sarajevo to Dublin

Somehow, I need to fly from SJJ to DUB in a few weeks. Does anyone have any advice on how to make this happen without spending too much and changing too many planes?

thanks!

Sarajevo, Bosnia...
Level Contributor
97 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from Sarajevo to Dublin

I believe there isn't a direct flight. My suggestion is to fly to Zagreb/Ljubljana/Wienna (whatever is cheaper) and then catch a connecting flight.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
173 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from Sarajevo to Dublin

When working in The Hague/Sarajevo a few years ago, you couldn't go between those cities without transitting through Zurich/Vienna/Zagreb,etc.; I expect that hasn't changed. Google Sarajevo Airport, see who flies in/out and go from there for best connections. We used SwissAir a lot (Schiphol/Zurich/Sarajevo) but I don't believe their successor, SwissIntl?? goes into Sarajevo any longer. Whichever way you cut it, it won't be cheap.

ireland
Level Contributor
41 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from Sarajevo to Dublin

Hi, I am traveling from Dublin to Sarajevo in August - the best deal we could get was with Malev.com - they fly via Budapest. enjoy!

glasgow
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from Sarajevo to Dublin

Hi there, British Airways flies directly from London Gatwick to Sarajevo three times per week, I think it flies on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday and it is not very expensive. Senka

5. Re: Getting from Sarajevo to Dublin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 05, 2009