We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubrovnik to Beograd in 5 weeks

Aalborg, Denmark
Level Contributor
55 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Dubrovnik to Beograd in 5 weeks

I need your help for a itinerary from Dubrovnik to Beograd in 5 weeks.

I have think on a trip like this one you can see in the link just with better time and stopping in Beograd instead off going up to Budapest.

tucantravel.com/images/…eebd.jpg

What are yours opinion about that plan?

We are thinking of doing more stop on the way than are in this plan but we are thinking of not ordering accomondation in advanced but deciding the exact as we go so nothing are final before there. Do you have anything you think we most add?

Our interested is history, architecture and beautyful natur, but a single day at the beach would be nice as well. We like to travel slow and not rush from place to place.

Would you think it difficult to get accomondation as we go?

We are travelling in July and August. We are mainly travelling with bus and train.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,034 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubrovnik to Beograd in 5 weeks

Just to comment on the Bosnia-Herzegovina portion, it might make sense to start your trip in Sarajevo, since there are flight connections from Copenhagen and this would save you some backtracking. You might be able to get accommodation last minute, but the coast in summer is likely to be much tighter availability. It's worth using booking.com website or app to book the next stop when you have an idea of where you'll be and when.

Aalborg, Denmark
Level Contributor
55 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubrovnik to Beograd in 5 weeks

I have also consider Sarajevo but it is often cheaper and shortere flight to Dubrovnik depending of which day we are flying plus I also considering flying from Hamborg which is often a bit cheaper at this time of the year plus as easy for my to go to.

I thought the coast region could be the biggest problem too. That was also one of the reason I want to start i Dubrovnok since I think it maybe is the one where it is most necessary to book in advanced and I would book the start city anyway in advanced.

Our thought was to decide the first day at a destinations where to go next and then order the accomondation and transport. I did do a total plan trip last summer for 3 weeks and I think that was a little bit to planned for my, but it of course better than to stand without a bed at night.

Edited: 12:15 pm, February 14, 2016
3. Re: Dubrovnik to Beograd in 5 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 15, 2017