We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for anyone who knows...

St. Louis, Missouri
2 posts
Save Topic
Looking for anyone who knows...

Looking for anybody that might know the family of Spiros/Pandora Tashko in Tirana? I have been dating their son Kostandin for 4 years and am hoping to visit Tirana this August. Kosta left the country a long time ago but thought it was worth a chance to see if anybody remembered him or his family and can give me a few hints as to where I might stay in Tirana while visiting?

Vienna, Austria
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for anyone who knows...

hi,

i found those numbers

222530 Tashko Arben Rr M Muco P50 Sh1 Ap1 Tiranë

225245 Tashko Liri Rr Budi Nr 53 Tiranë

228159 Tashko Filip Rr Bll V.shanto P.11/1/1/12 Tiranë

258904 Tashko Frederik Kavajes Tiranë

Dont know if any other son of the family registered with his own name. It's worth calling them all though to find out,

diana

Tirana
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for anyone who knows...

be careful....a lot of Albanian guys looking for British pasports...been in the UK illegally?

Tirana
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for anyone who knows...

Be careful, lots of Albanians that have been in the UK illegally looking for a quick way back to the UK...normally marriage to a British Citizen....

vorarlberg
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for anyone who knows...

lol the woman sas shes been in a relationship for 4 years!

5. Re: Looking for anyone who knows...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:33 pm, March 26, 2009
6. Re: Looking for anyone who knows...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:23 am, September 28, 2009