We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What tour company?

Which Papeete hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Palmerston North
Level Contributor
67 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
What tour company?

Can someone please put me in touch with a tour company that does:

1: Jet ski hire/tour on Papeete.

2: We want to go to Moorea to do a Ray and Shark feeding and a picnic. So catch the ferry over and do the tour there.

3: People on TI have mentioned discount booklets. Any idea on how to get my hands on one of these?

We are staying on Papeete at the Manava and I have had no luck in finding tour companies that provide these services and prices on google.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What tour company?

Not sure there is a jet ski tour on Tahiti. I've never seen any there...and the island doesn't have as much lagoon surrounding it as some of the other islands.

You will be able to pick up a "what to do in Tahiti and Moorea" booklet when you arrive. You will find info for most of the tour companies in it.

Las Vegas, NV
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What tour company?

Oops...I guess they do have jet skis. I just found this company.

http://www.tahiti-aventures.net/EN/

Palmerston North
Level Contributor
67 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What tour company?

You are a gem! Thank you so much. Do I just pick up a discount booklet from the hotel or Airport?

4. Re: What tour company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 15, 2014