We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free coffee at the IC?

West Virginia
Level Contributor
145 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Free coffee at the IC?

Is there free coffee at the IC in the mornings? If not can anyone remember how much it was?

Calgary
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free coffee at the IC?

They have coffee makers in the rooms.

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
3,943 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Free coffee at the IC?

The "coffee maker" in the room (often hidden in a drawer in the cabinet where the mini fridge is) is really just a hot pot, and what is provided is packets of instant coffee (Nescafe, I believe), which is better than normal American instant coffee, but not as good as brewed coffee. Also included are packets of creamer, sugar, and tea bags.

You can order a pot of brewed coffee delivered from room service, if you prefer.

Edited: 10:47 am, November 28, 2011
Richmond, Virginia
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Free coffee at the IC?

The coffee machine at the IC TH is a Nespresso machine. You pay for the pods or you can bring your own.

Regards BO

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
3,943 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free coffee at the IC?

Bo, I was responding about the IC Tahiti, because this question was posted under the Papeete subforum. Are you talking about the IC Thalasso on Bora Bora? Nice!

Richmond, Virginia
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free coffee at the IC?

My bad did not look at which forum, yes I was talking about the IC TH)

ready for a nap:)

Regards Bo

San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Vaitape, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Free coffee at the IC?

You can buy the little Nescafe tunes at places like Target now in the U.S... I always feel oddly sentimental when I have one at home! The only coffee options I've seen at the Tahiti IC are the in-room hotpot, room service, or going to the bar/restaurant... there's no free brewed coffee urn, for example, in the lobby.

7. Re: Free coffee at the IC?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, June 23, 2013