We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bora Bora helico

Bora Bora, French...
Level Contributor
967 posts
Save Topic
Bora Bora helico

Good news, Polynesia helicopters is back in business as of today (Bora Bora only)

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,442 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bora Bora helico

That is excellent news! Thanks so much for sharing!

sunny regards,

shully

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bora Bora helico

Hi POEHERE!

It's good to read!

Thanks!

Do you know about if there would be anywhere else helicopters in French Polynésie for November?

Travel Lover'

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
5,098 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bora Bora helico

Ia orana

From Tahiti presse:

Helicopter service resumes in Bora Bora

(Tahitipresse) - Helicopter service will start again in Bora Bora, Leeward Islands. This will allow visitors to see the lagoon from the sky during the high season in July and August.

Polynesia Helicopteres had stopped flying in Bora Bora for the last three months.

The company is now willing to operate again one helicopter in this island known for its precious and colorful lagoon.

Fligths could resume as early as June 16, a French Polynesia government press release states.

Polynesia Helicopteres has hired four persons, two pilots, a mechanician and a sales agent.

Flying over Bora Bora has always been very much appreciated by visitors in the past, the press release adds.

The Polynesia Helicopteres website states that the company can offer a "very special tour of Bora Bora combined with a unique flight to Tupai, a hidden treasure of Polynesia", which last 30 minutes.

The Helicopter could also be used for medical emergencies, flying from instance from Bora Bora to the Leeward Islands hospital on the island of Raiatea.

meherio

Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Bora Bora helico

Hooray! This is great news!

This is our second greatest memory of Bora Bora and FP. Consider it a MUST DO!

[Greatest is first look at BB lagoon from hill over Sofitel Motu]

Thanks, Poehere!

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bora Bora helico

Yes it's great!

Oh! If I would have the chance to try that too!

What should I do? Cross my fingers, or what?

(The most important things I /will/ have! Time and money... /and maybe courage, too.../ But the chance and the force... though I hope...)

6. Re: Bora Bora helico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:36 am, December 16, 2009