We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grayelen Lodge- Any good? also De Vos vs Maui Palms

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Grayelen Lodge- Any good? also De Vos vs Maui Palms

Hi,

I had local I made friends with recommend this place to me last time I was in Fiji.. I am just doing a quick trip solo on a budget before uni starts back but want to make sure it is not dodgy/unsafe for westerners.. I was thinking of trying this for the first nite to see friends who live close by and continuing on to either De vos or Maui as they have good specials on wotif..

Maui seems to have slightly better reviews but De vos has bures right on waterfront with a private plunge pool which sounds good to me! a few people are complaining about the food and cleanliness thou.. I want somewhere private and quiet I can really chill which I think they both seem good for and i do get sick of relaxing I can pop down to Hideway for some more lively fun:)

Any advice much appreciated

TB

1. Re: Grayelen Lodge- Any good? also De Vos vs Maui Palms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 13, 2015