We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food near Outrigger

Sydney
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Food near Outrigger

Hi all,

I am travelling to Outrigger in April with my boyfriend and friends. We are interested in trying some eateries near the outrigger and I am wondering if anyone has any advice? I would appreciate any information about activies in the area also.

Thanks

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,566 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Food near Outrigger

The following links will help to answer your questions. One has activities and prices for tours offered at the the Outrigger. The other, prices for meals at the Outrigger and other restaurants in the area.

outrigger.com/specials/outrigger-on-the-lago…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294336-i3771-k388…

Hope this helps.

sydney
Level Contributor
439 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Food near Outrigger

The Bedarra Beach inn a few doors down has exceptional food, very reasonably priced, with great entertainment (a trio of singers) on the terrace with excellent service. We saw lots from the Outrigger dining here. Thoroughly

recommended.

For some independent activities (hire a car, take a taxi for the day or catch a bus) see the Top Questions about Fiji (right hand side main forum page) and look at "what to do on the Coral Coast". Just catching a local bus (outside the Outrigger) along the coast (maybe visit another resort) is an experience. Remember the eco park is across the road from the Outrigger, and easy walk.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
75 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Food near Outrigger

Hi there!

I totally agree with Tetibird. I have been to Bedarra and really enjoyed the meals there… I could not have enough of their lobster dishe. Prices are reasonable and the entertainment in the evenings is amazing. There are also a few pizza places along the road. Outrigger also has a tour desk with lots of activities and tours to choose from..I loved the Sigatoka River Safari & Cave tour..Also Kula Eco Park is just 10 minutes walk from Outrigger..A great few hrs experience with the native flora & Fauna..

Cheers,

Tina

4. Re: Food near Outrigger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, October 27, 2012