We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

'First Resort' for 4

Sunshine Coast
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
'First Resort' for 4

My wife and I and kids 14 &16 would like a week long-budget stay to suit us all. Yeah, I know its hard to please everyone...

So I am looking for suggestions. We (adults) recently visited Tanna, Vanuatu so have realistic island time and wet season expectations, but where can the adults relax and the teens get active on a very tight budget. I suppose the two 'musts' are: good snorkling/non-motorised activities off the beach and a vegetarian friendly buffet, plus options for throwing our own food together. We have very modest requirements with regards to accommodation and plan to arrive 11th Jan.

Thanks in advance, Tony

Brisbane Qld
Level Contributor
212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 'First Resort' for 4

good snorkling/non-motorised activities off the beach and a vegetarian friendly buffet, plus options for throwing our own food together. We have very modest requirements with regards to accommodation

you cannot go past DANNY's VILLAGE HOMESTAY

fijihomestays.com/dannys_village_homestay_fi…

very cheap and firendly and the teens will be busy the whole time...

2. Re: 'First Resort' for 4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:35 am, May 27, 2010