We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dannys beach house namatakula home stay

sunshine coast
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
dannys beach house namatakula home stay

"Bula" Fellow travellers once again , have just returned from a incredeble visit from fiji where my partner,myself and son stayed at Denis (Dannys) beach house homestay at Namatakula village. We discoved this beutiful place the last time we travelled to fiji, when we stayed at Mango bay resort an exellent resort to stay at. The beach house is run by Sake and Tupou who are the sweetest couple i have ever met. The homestay has private bungalows and dorm for group travellers plotted amounst beutifull tropical gardens and fruit plants which are well tendered to by sake. We stayed in a bungalow witch was very nice and comfortable for the 3 of us. The beach is at your doorstep and mango bay 5 min walk for bar and resturant. At dannys beach house ,Breakfast ,lunch, and dinner are all inclusive of your stay , catered by tupou whom is an exellent cook, and will cook requested meals for plain eaters like myself (love my toasted cheese sanwitches)!! I could not suggest a better place to take a family, to expeirence fijin culture in a frendly comfortable atmosphere and enviroment ,My son 11 yrs of age had the most awesome time meeting and playing with new freinds from the village, and learning fijin ways of life ."A must do experience" for anyone

Mentioned in this post
Mango Bay Resort Fiji
Mango Bay Resort Fiji
537 Reviews
Viti Levu, Fiji
Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,642 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dannys beach house namatakula home stay

Hi

Thanks for they review, sounds great. What is the contact for this resort? Thanks.

sunshine coast
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dannys beach house namatakula home stay

sega na lega my good traveler freind,'bula', and it was a great place to stay and expeirience.As they (tupou n sake) are just starting out there land line is not up and running yet, but for information and booking you can contact Tupou on mobile + (679)7187503 and vinaka vaka levu for commenting on my reveiw,,moce

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,642 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dannys beach house namatakula home stay

Bula bula

Thanks for the info sounds like a wonderful alternative to the usual resort/hotel scene that I am not that fond of. Have noted the contact number, unfortunatley can't include a stay in our upcoming trip but will certainly keep it in mind for next year. Can you give me some idea of the rates as I know of a few families who could be interested and the more info I can give them the better. Are they able to organize tours, surfing trips, diving etc? Transfers from Nadi?

Vinaka & moce

Barb

Mentioned in this post
Nadi
Nadi
Viti Levu, Fiji
sunshine coast
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dannys beach house namatakula home stay

Hey Hey "Bula" the rates are 75.00 pp with meals provided breaky lunch and tea they do hourse riding snorkling jungle treks w/falls ,but also Sake is well known from suva to nadi and can arrange tours trips and such, quit easyly.transfers can be arranged to and from airports,i hired a bake bean tin,what a mistake that was (small car fiji roads)not a good mix,promtly swaped it for a 4 wheel drive,much more appropreite.Also Mango Bay resort is 3-4 minute walk by beach for resturant /bar activitys ,pady dive,fishing etc, hope this helps a bit,cheers........ Cam

Mentioned in this post
Mango Bay Resort Fiji
Mango Bay Resort Fiji
537 Reviews
Viti Levu, Fiji
Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
9,642 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dannys beach house namatakula home stay

Bula vinaka

Sounds perfect will give it a go next year.

6. Re: dannys beach house namatakula home stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 02, 2010