We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cannibal Cave tour

Melbourne
1 post
Save Topic
Cannibal Cave tour

Hi,

I am heading to Fiji next year and heard that you can take a tour to visit "cannibal caves". I have been unable to find single day tours to these, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

laj
Brisbane Aust
Level Contributor
376 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cannibal Cave tour

We are doing a single day tour in September. Here's a link for you.

www.adventuresinparadisefiji.com/htm/cave.htm

I emailed Rusi about it and got a prompt and friendly reply.

We've discussed it here on the forum and it's had some good reviews.

We're really looking forward to it. I think it will be one of our highlights. I booked and paid for it through my travel agent.

laj
Brisbane Aust
Level Contributor
376 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cannibal Cave tour

Someone had also posted this link...

xtramsn.co.nz/travel/0,,12722-4578661,00.html

which has a review of the tour also.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cannibal Cave tour

I did the cave tour - it was fun. It was a day tour. it leaves from most resorts i think.There were only four of us on the trip so we got personalized talks. I would recommend it to people.

There is also a cannibal cave that you visit if you take the Natadola Beach day trip on the train. It leaves outside the Shangri La Fijian and from most resorts.

Let me know if you got more questions.

Melbourne
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cannibal Cave tour

This email address may help you - www.sunvacationsfiji.com (go to Day Trips and then Adventures in Paradise). Let me know what you think.

Auckland
Level Contributor
14 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cannibal Cave tour

I have just come back from Fiji with a school group of 30. We did the one day cave tour. It starts with a kava ceremony and then a 1.5km walk to the caves through farm land where bullocks and plow are used. On the way back we had a bamboo raft trip down the Sigatoka river where most of us jumped off the raft and went for a swim - wear your togs. Trip costs about $100 Fijian. It was a good day :) Students enjoyed it.