We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nadi (Fiji) for 2weeks, accommodation/area?

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
6 posts
Save Topic
Nadi (Fiji) for 2weeks, accommodation/area?

Have never been to Fiji..Planning a stop over before NZ.

Am planning to fly into Nadi at the start of December for 2weeks, would like to find a nice place at reasonable(cheap) price. Below 70euro/night (150FJD, $52US) hopefully, basically as cheap as possible in a nice place

Hotels I came across on tripadvisor are surprisingly expensive compared to what I would have expected!

Can anyone give me an idea of where to stay in the area or if apartments can be rented out for the 2week period would it be more financially sound than spending the money on a hotel for the fortnight?

I hear Fiji is relatively quite/ relaxing with the picturesque beaches, which would be a perfect break so if that would make a difference in the places to stay.

any help appreciated with accommodation or anything else, thanks

NZ
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nadi (Fiji) for 2weeks, accommodation/area?

Not sure why you want to stay in Nadi for 2 weeks. Really not that much to do there, most people use it as a stop over whilst heading out to the islands. The beaches are not that nice. Try reading Moon Fiji to get more info. You can find cheap (F20-30 per night) dorm room in many island places. Good luck!

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,296 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nadi (Fiji) for 2weeks, accommodation/area?

West, please please do not stay in Hadi for two days let alone two weeks! You will not find picturesque beach at all. Some islands off the North coast have pretty good rates and are self contained though I can't couch for there niceness if you will. Just avoid Nadi. You will NOT find the Fiji you are imagining there. Pub

Bay of Plenty
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Nadi (Fiji) for 2weeks, accommodation/area?

Hey....Club Fiji is definately worth a look. there are some fairly harsh comments I beleive on here, as have just had the best week ever!!! rates btween about 90 and 150 fijian dollars per nite. The 7 day soft package includes all breakfasts and dinners, all trips transfers and wine!! The staff a great, the food is plentiful..you cant go wrong.

Cheers KIWIgirl.

Inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
790 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nadi (Fiji) for 2weeks, accommodation/area?

I agree with other posters re staying in Nadi for 2 weeks- don't ! even though we will stay on the main island for 6 nights( split between Nadi/Coral coast) in a 2 week stay to experience the culture & explore my husbands' roots, most people would say get out to some of the outer islands where budget options are available. Don't just consider the Manamucas there are other options too. It really is too far to travel to stay in a mediocre/basic mainland hotel.Some of the budget bure options would provide a much more ethnic South Pacific experience.

5. Re: Nadi (Fiji) for 2weeks, accommodation/area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 23, 2009