We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nadi holiday for single girls

3 posts
Save Topic
nadi holiday for single girls

Hi, my friend and I have booked a week in nadi fiji we are planning to use it as a base to visit and stay on some islands. I would like advice on nadi its self. Ive heard mixed reviews. We are two single girls looking for chilled beach holiday. We do not want to go wild but st the same time not really looking to spend the whole time with loved up honeymooners (sorry) anyone that can give honest advice on nadi as a place or good trips to take / beaches to visit / islands, we would really appreciate it. Thanks

Nadi, Fiji
Level Contributor
61 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: nadi holiday for single girls

Sounds like you should check out Wailoaloa beach, there are plenty of hotels there for singles, like Smugglers Beach, Aquarius, ect. and the Nadi area is definately a party place. In Martintar there is Ice Bar, which is a nightclub, good security, very clean and nice young clientel.

Edited: 12:42 am, July 02, 2013
Mentioned in this post
Ice Bar
Ice Bar
20 Reviews
Viti Levu, Fiji
12. Re: nadi holiday for single girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 04, 2014