We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Duty Free JW Black Label Prices

Which Nadi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne
Level Contributor
143 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Duty Free JW Black Label Prices

Anyone that has passed through the Nadi duty free shop recently, do they sell JW Black Label and do you know what the cost is?

Not sure if I should buy a bottle here in Melbourne and pack it in my luggage, or buy at Melbourne duty free or Nadi duty free.

Rural SA
Level Contributor
286 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Duty Free JW Black Label Prices

Hi Daniel,

I emailed the Duty free shop in Nadi, they were great and got back to me super-quick.

dftl_tfs@tappoo.com.fj

Melbourne
Level Contributor
143 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Duty Free JW Black Label Prices

awesome.

Thanks for that email address.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Duty Free JW Black Label Prices

I would buy in Fiji prices are the best their! I bought some coming home last year was a great price so cheap! And with the current exchange rate its awesome!

Melbourne
Level Contributor
143 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Duty Free JW Black Label Prices

I have received a reply from the shop.

They have it for sale there, and it is about the same price per bottle as here in Melbourne, however the bottle there is 1L while in Melbourne it is 700ml.

So works out much better to buy there.

Will buy a bottle or two for my stay in Fiji, and then will buy to bring home when I come back home.

5. Re: Duty Free JW Black Label Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 23, 2011