We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warwick Resort meal package

Sydney
2 posts
Warwick Resort meal package

Hey all, wondering if anyone can help... searched & searched these forums/online but can't get an answer to this question:

Q. Do you have an option to purchase the meal package upon arrival? If yes approx how much per person for a 6 night stay? (I've tried to email the resort directly)

The reason I ask is the cheapest I can find a 7 night "all inclusive" is $1550 pp www.impulsefiji.com.

The best deal 6 nights "all meals" $1193 pp www.travelonline.com yet just for the room (6 nights) transfers & breakfast $659 pp (same website).

Basically... if there is a meal package offer on arrival (not too concerned about all inclusive alcohol etc), would it not make sense to just book the accommodation?

I know (through forum & readers reviews) meals etc are expensive at the resort but $530 odd pp for lunch/dinner or $890 odd pp for lunch/dinner & drinks sounds a lot for 6/7 nights.

If anyone has any info I'd greatly appreciate it (will hit up the Travel agent also).

Cheers ;o)

Sydney
2 posts
1. Re: Warwick Resort meal package

Well talk about Murphy's Law... Have found a deal which offers 6 nights for the price of 3 + meals for $60 pp a day www.hideawayholidays.com.au if it helps anyone else!!

Veety
1 post
2. Re: Warwick Resort meal package

Yes, the Warwick do have a meal package which is FJD$99 per room pay night which is for 2 adults & 2 children below the age of 13 years. The breakfast is included in the room rate so basically you are paying for the lunch & dinners only - it does not include beverages. This offer can be purchased upon check-in at Reception. So if you are looking at 6 nights, it will be FJD$600.00. My advise will be to e.mail their Reservations Team at wkfjres@warwickhotels.com

Booking your accomodation direct and ask for the $99 meal deal is the best option if you are on a budget.

3. Re: Warwick Resort meal package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:25 am, October 15, 2009