We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget accom close to Port Denarau?

New Zealand
4 posts
Save Topic
Budget accom close to Port Denarau?

Hi all,

My friend and i are travelling to Fiji soon but need to spend one night in Nadi before getting the boat out to the islands.

Does anyone know of a good (safe & clean!) budget place to stay for one night near Port Denarau or Nadi town?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Fiji
Fiji
South Pacific
Nadi
Nadi
Viti Levu, Fiji
Denarau Beach
Denarau Beach
299 Reviews
Viti Levu, Fiji
Sydney
Level Contributor
69 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget accom close to Port Denarau?

Elimeark

Denarau has a lot of the more up market resorts and hotels eg Sheraton.

When we were organising our Fiji trip the agent refered Nomads at Nadi to us rates start from $24 for dorms and private rooms for $60.

We didn't stay here personally so I couldn't give you an opinion on how it is but I was impressed by the rates.

Check it out:

www.nomadsworld.com/productdetail.asp…

Mentioned in this post
Denarau Beach
Denarau Beach
299 Reviews
Viti Levu, Fiji
Fiji
Fiji
South Pacific
Nadi
Nadi
Viti Levu, Fiji
2. Re: Budget accom close to Port Denarau?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 14, 2009