We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in April?

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
weather in April?

Hi everyone,

My boyfriend and I are going to the Coral Coast and staying at the Warwick resort next week, however we've just found out its meant to rain the entire time we're there, our travel agent said it was the end of wet season and the weather should be pretty good- guess she was wrong.

Can anyone suggest anything we can do with not so great weather? We were hoping to do a cave tour and do some day trips to other islands but not sure if these will be appropiate given the weather.

Any advise or information would be greatly appreciated!

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in April?

I would not worry.

It may only rain for an hour or overnight. In any case you will find the resort will have plenty for you to do.

Edited: 7:00 pm, March 28, 2014
Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in April?

Thank you so much! We were very concerned it was going to rain all day

Melbourne
Level Contributor
87 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in April?

We just came back from 10 days where rain and high winds were predicted (due to cyclone passing by). We were a bit concerned before we left but apart from a few short downpours in afternoon and overnight the weather was beautiful. Even when it did rain the weather was so warm we could still swim so it didn't worry us at all.

Have a wonderful time, it was our first trip and we absolutely fell in love with Fiji :)

Melbourne, Australia
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in April?

I'm glad you had a wonderful time! We are very excited now! that has really put my mind at ease!

Thank you so much :)

Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
2,471 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in April?

You'll have a hoot

6. Re: weather in April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 31, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Fiji