We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in April

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
30 reviews
Weather in April

Hi. We are hoping to go to nadi and the yasawas next April and wondered what we can expect from the weather?

Tea Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Weather in April

The temperature will vary between 30 and 32 degrees Celsius.Can't predict the weather but it should be fine and sunny.

Pacific Coast...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
10,487 posts
156 reviews
2. Re: Weather in April

The end of the wet season has passed so hopefully sunny days, still nice and warm but cooler nights. Good time to go.

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Weather in April

Sounds perfect. Thanks!

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
6,145 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: Weather in April

Have found it very hot and humid in April. Outer islands less humid due to the ocean breezes.

Edited: 10:57 am, April 19, 2013
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
66 posts
5. Re: Weather in April

If you check out the right hand side of this page, you will find a section named Top Questions about Fiji.

It has a section on weather.

Don't laugh believe it or not I only just found it myself. I should really teach myself to look and listen

Have a great holiday

Baz

6. Re: Weather in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 21, 2014