We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warwick resort

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Warwick resort

Would love some information on the warwick resort. I am taking my wife and 3 kids, 4,13 & 15. We have to have 2 rooms as we were told we can only have 3 per room. We are trying to work out if we should take up the all inclusive option which seems very expensive $120 Australian a day per person. Does anyone know of any deals or packages on offer? My wife and I have been looking for days and it's making our heads spin! Lol

Many thanks!!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Warwick resort

Sorry back again. Also would like some information about transfers from the airport to the hotel. I think we would need a mini van. Any prices or contact would be greatly appreciated

Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Warwick resort

The last time we stayed, (a couple of yrs ago) we arranged for private transfers directly with the resort. From memory cost was FJD$120 each way for family of 5. (though do expect a slight increase in that costing now.) The costs were added to our bill and then paid for on check out. Remember any prices they give you will be in FJD.

As we arent big drinkers, we've never purchased the All Inclusive. We usually get either the 1/2 or Full Board meal packages and buy our own duty free which you can drink in your room or out on your patio/balcony. Your driver is usually happy to stop at a supermarket along the way. So this is a good opportunity to buy any snacks or mixer drinks etc.

Meal Packages etc can also be purchased on check-in. Try contacting The Warwick by email or phone directly for some prices. You might find it cheaper to book directly with them on check in rather than through an agent.

warwickfijihotel.com/fiji-resort-booking.aspx or

wkfjres@warwickhotels.com

I hope that helps. Have a fabulous time.

Maree :D

Edited: 12:59 am, March 13, 2013
Hervey Bay...
Destination Expert
for Fiji
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Warwick resort

I like to use this site for prices. You can add meal packages, transfers, flights etc and get an immediate pricing..

travelonline.com/fiji/…packages.html

You may want to look at the ocean view rooms. That way you can have a couple of drinks and still watch the youngest while he swims from your room....

Maree :D

Edited: 1:25 am, March 13, 2013
4. Re: Warwick resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 15, 2014