We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vow Renewals in Fiji

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Vow Renewals in Fiji

Can anyone recommend a resort with a great vow renewal location. I want the beach as a backdrop but not to be on the sand. I want it to be secluded and very romantic. It's going to be just my husband and I for out 1 year wedding anniversary. Any help planning a great resort would be much appreciated.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,447 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vow Renewals in Fiji

Tokoriki would be perfect. Beautifu backdrop of beach and ocean and sunset if you pick the right time of day. I am sure you won't be disappointed. You can view the different types of accommodation on their website the sunset bures with plunge pool would be my pick.

Edited: 6:36 pm, February 04, 2013
Tea Gardens...
Destination Expert
for Mana Island
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vow Renewals in Fiji

I could not think of a better place to have a renewal of vows ceremony than Sunset Beach at Mana Island.The views are spectacular! As from 1 April the cost is $FJD600

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
285 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vow Renewals in Fiji

Depending on your budget and preference for location, I recommend:

- Turtle Island Resort in the Yasawas (access by Seaplane)

*Beautiful white sand beaches and blue waters. This is where part of the 1980s movie 'The Blue Lagoon' was filmed

- Yasawa Island Resort in the Yasawas (access by small plane)

*Stunning white sand beaches and the bluest of blue water

- Tokoriki Island Resort in the Mamanuca group of islands (access by seaplane or boat)

*A honeymoon island resort. The movie 'Castaway' was filmed on Modriki Island, a short boat ride trip from this resort

- Lomani Island Resort in the Mamanuca group of islands (access by seaplane or boat)

*An adults only resort with nice pool and beach (but not much snorkelling off beach - resort offers boat trips to outer reef for very good snorkelling). There are other resorts on this island.

- Intercontinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa on the coral coast, mainland (access by car)

*The beach in front of this resort was voted one of the "top ten beaches in the world" by Forbe's Magazine. It is 45 minutes by car/taxi from the airport.

You can horse ride along the beach, play golf, lounge by the large infinity pool, swim/snorkel in the ocean. If you are adventurous, it is a good location to do a 'river rafting' day trip from.

Happy travels!

Chilliwack, Canada
Level Contributor
155 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vow Renewals in Fiji

We renewed our vows at Namale this summer. We had a beautiful romantic ceremony. I can't remember if we were standing on the sand or not. I loved having our pics taken on the beach at sunset. We hired an independant photographer that wasn't part of their package. We have some really beautiful photographs.

5. Re: Vow Renewals in Fiji

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fiji