We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun Vacations

Shellharbour
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Sun Vacations

Have been recommended this company through forum users on here but just wanted to put the word out to ask if anyone else had dealt with them recently and was everything to plan?

Sounds very good and there rates seem quite reasonable plus they are able to book the two islands i want which some other companies couldn't do. Just want to make sure it's all good to go ahead with them.

Thanks!

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sun Vacations

I submitted my comments in January, after using Sun Vacations for a booking at the Intercontinental - I have again used their services this year. I'm based in New Zealand and Asha of Sun Vacations arranged my booking of a 2 week vacation for myself and family at the Outrigger. All the previous threads are unsure of Sun Vacations, and are asking are they credible - well I actually vouch they are credible. Maybe in Australia you can get better deals - but we've found Sun Vacations to be excellent on both occasions. Go to my reviews of the Intercontinental and the Outrigger - I'm happy to answer any other questions about the resorts and/or Sun Vacations. Interesting the people knocking them have never used them.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sun Vacations

Hi Marie- can you please private message me with Asha's email address, I'm after a quote for a mainland stay after Paradise Cove in Jan. Thanks

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sun Vacations

Sure thing - have sent all the contact info to you in a separate email. Regards :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sun Vacations

thank you

15. Re: Sun Vacations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, August 31, 2014