We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelonline.com

Fairfax, Virginia
3 posts
Save Topic
Travelonline.com

We are looking to travel to Fiji and have found a few travel agents to help us. We're looking at staying on/around Nadi for 8 nights and found a great deal with travelonline.com. Has any who does not live in Australia/New Zealand area used this company? If so, how are they? They seem great with good rates but I'm afraid to use a company that is not based close to where I live, in Washington DC. Thanks in advance for any suggestions/comments!

Moreton Island...
Level Contributor
6,622 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelonline.com

They're based in Brisbane where I live. Guess it really doesn't matter where they are in the world, as long as they are a reputable online company, which I understand they are.

I haven't used them, but many people in Australia do. Hope someone from the US answers your question

Australia
Level Contributor
208 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelonline.com

I have used them for a holiday in Brisbane (I live in Australia) and they were very good. Happy to email all details or to talk to you by phone if you have any queries. They emailed all tickets etc and yes they do have some good deals.

brisbane australia
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelonline.com

hi. for the last 4 years we have used this company for our holidays. including 2 trips to fiji including our wedding and accomodation for our guests , and 1 trip to phuket. we found them to be the cheapest and so easy to deal with. no problems at all and have just booked with them again for fiji next may. cheaper by at least $500 than anywhere else we tried. tracie

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelonline.com

We have used travelonline several times and found them very good to deal with we had a filght canceled out of vanuatu one time and travelonline contacted us at the resort to let us know what was happening even before the air line admitted that the flight was canceled the web site is very easy to use and once we had our quote we emailed and phoned them to make some changes all of which was handled most efficiently and quickly I would not hesitate to use them again but I live in Australia not the states but if they operate out of the US defiantly use them why not send them an email and ask any questions you may have

Dave

Leicester England
Level Contributor
205 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelonline.com

The wife and i used Travelonline a year last June and we had no problems at all.We booked our own U.K to Nadi flights including stoppovers then used travelonline for our Accomodation and Ferry reservations in Fiji.We used email and phone conversations with them and everything was really great.

Highly recommend them.

Regards

Keith

6. Re: Travelonline.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 23, 2011