We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

ireland
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather

Another quick question: how's the weather in Fiji in Feb/March? i know its the wet season, but how bad does it get? i'm from Ireland and want to get away from the rain!!!

Thanks in advance

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,314 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

eir, not the best time to go. If you waited until the end of March and in to the beginning of April, you would/should have much better weather. Feb is one of the hottest months of the year with stifling humidity and a brutal overhead sun. A friend of mine who has been to Bora Bora probably 50 times or more, goes at the end of March and stays well in to April. He always had great weather and I patterned my trips to Tahiti (3-6) after him. We did have great weather. I sent two friends to Fiji last year, they chose April and had tremendous weather. If you're going to go that far and want to get the most from it, it would be worth the extra months wait. I speak from 20 trips experience. Pub