We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Waterfall tour

Brisbane
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Waterfall tour

Hi Guys

my family and i have just booked to do the waterfall tour. I'm really excited about doing it, i would just like input from others that have done it.

I'm currently have a debate with my husband on the kind of footwear, he say's enclosed and i say slides as it says they will be getting wet. What did you guys wear, also what did you think of the tour.

thanks in advance

Nic

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
209 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Waterfall tour

Not sure of the specific "waterfall tour" you are doing, but when I went to Savunamatelaya Waterfall (gorgeous!) near Namatakula on Viti Levu I wore Teva sandals, which were perfect as we had to cross several streams where you couldn't really avoid getting your feet wet. That way you can just walk safely thru the streams, as opposed to trying to rock-hop, which on slippery moss-covered rocks can be a bit treacherous!

Brisbane
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Waterfall tour

thanks for the reply, i'm doing the tour with adventures in paradise.

3. Re: Waterfall tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, September 13, 2009