We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tianas Beach Studios

Ne w Zealand
3 posts
Save Topic
Tianas Beach Studios

I spoke to the owner of Tianas beach bungalows on Muiri beach (near pacific Resort) last night who tells me the photos of the accommodation is no longer the one son their website due to Cyclone damage, am now worried about what we are going to get. Has anyone stayed there by any chance.

Anna

Seattle, WA. USA
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tianas Beach Studios

Anna,

What exactly did the owner say - did she say it had been rebuilt or that they were now renting out a different unit?

If they've rebuilt the place since the storms last year, I would think it would be better than it was before. At least it would be new and in good condition.

Ken

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tianas Beach Studios

Hi Peapalmer:

Saw those units in April right after the cyclones. There was alot of damage sort of hit and miss along the beach. There are units there that are set back from the beach so I'd find out which one she is putting you in. The studio right on the beach or one of the one bedrooms set back. The units are very basic and are in a good location. Didn't go inside them this last trip....Close to Fruits of Rarotonga where the best snorkeling is. Have fun!

Sunny regards,

Shully

Ne w Zealand
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tianas Beach Studios

Thanks for both of your feedback. Like you say it's a great spot so I am sure we will have a lovely time. I can't wait!

Anna

Delta
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Tianas Beach Studios

Hi Anna, we stayed across the street at a nice Bungalow try the Kiikii Motel webside they rent out the Bungalows

Strudel

New Zealand
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Tianas Beach Studios

Hi,

Am not sure what the bungalows look like but we are staying there in November so i would be interested to know what they are like as well, Regards

NZ
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Tianas Beach Studios

Any update on Tianas? Are the photos on the website true? It looks like good value to me.

Susan

7. Re: Tianas Beach Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Avarua