We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending two weeks in Dec. 2013 - where to go?

Vienna, Virginia
Level Contributor
291 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Spending two weeks in Dec. 2013 - where to go?

Hi:

My family of three (including a 7-yr old) received $4500 in airline vouchers from TACA airlines last month because they bumped us from our confirmed connecting flight to Costa Rica and they were unable to give us cash as per U.S. law. These vouchers expire in a year so we would like to make a trip to South America before they expire in Dec. 2013. I am open to visiting just 1 or even 2-3 countries in my two-week vacation around Christmas and New Year. Which country or countries do you recommend and which cities/activities so that the trip is relaxing and entertaining for my family? We like experiencing different cultures, different cuisine and seeing new things (buildings, museums, wildlife, etc.).

Thanks,

D

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending two weeks in Dec. 2013 - where to go?

Hello I'm jose I recommend venezuela is a nice country, you have to visit Isla margarita ;). It's nice and the best part of venezuela . For you family and you, is want to be a nice vacation

2. Re: Spending two weeks in Dec. 2013 - where to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 13, 2014