We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

Which Montevideo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
93 reviews
Save Topic
Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

I am travelling to Montevideo later this year and I have been doing some research about the airport bus and I am very confused. There appears to be 2 bus stations in downtown Montevideo -Baltasar and Tres Cruces which are mentioned. My hotel is near to Baltasar so I would favour catching a bus here. Does anyone know what number bus I would need to get at the airport to get here and how long it would take? I have read many different times online from 15 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes. Any help anyone could give would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

montevideo
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

You have to use only Copsa company and you will see in his screen "Montevideo", here is the numbers :

703/704 this line it´s very slow.

More faster 700, 710 and 711

If you need schedules here is the link: http://copsa.com.uy/habiles.pdf

Regards Martin

Montevideo, Uruguay
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

You can take every bus that says MONTEVIDEO, no matter the number, they will all take you to Baltasar terminal. you will get there in between 20 and 45 minutes, all depends how crowded the road is.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

Thank you both. Does the bus terminate here so we just stay on until the end? Cheers Helen

Cabarete, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Cabarete
Level Contributor
41,717 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

I think the poster who said that you can take any bus that says Montevideo may be incorrect. COT buses go to tres Cruces, while COPSA buses go to Baltasar. Yes, both terminals are end of line.

Silvia

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

Thank you very much for your help.

6. Re: Which station does the Montevideo airport bus take you to?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 28, 2014