We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

uruguayan hats

Which Montevideo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
6 posts
Save Topic
uruguayan hats

please tell me where can i buy one of those thick sheep skin hats in buenos aires

idid not buy when there and i regret -please help

Punta del Este...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Punta del Este
Level Contributor
3,654 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: uruguayan hats

Can you be more specific about the kind of hat? I live in BA half the year, in Uruguay the rest of the year, and I don't know what you're referring to.

You're posting in the Montevideo forum but your question is phrased as asking about buying the hat in BA. Where do you really mean to ask about, Montevideo or BA? or did you mean you saw the hat in BA, didn't buy there, and now want to find it in Montevideo?

But let's start with understanding what kind of hat you are talking about.

Uruguay
Destination Expert
for Colonia del Sacramento
Level Contributor
505 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: uruguayan hats

Punta, I think what bayarea means, is those warm hats with ear warmers (like Chavo del 8)

3. Re: uruguayan hats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, May 16, 2011