We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airline from the US?

Sunnyvale CA
Level Contributor
21 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Airline from the US?

Hi, I come across so many "reasonable" packages online (like latindestination.com etc) but if I were to book air and hotel by myself, which carrier/airline should I look for? Expedia and the like definitely do not cover all airlines that fly to South American destinations...

Thank you!!

London UK
Level Contributor
405 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airline from the US?

UA, but only from the east coast (Washington DC).

Brasilia, DF
Level Contributor
608 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airline from the US?

delta to buenos aires has one of the better prices

tam to brazil

i dont know lan chile but you can look in the web

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airline from the US?

We flew from Buenos Aires to Uruguay. It was the longest check in, including the flight we had ever done. We wished we had done the Buquebus ferry. It was exhausting considering the short flight we had.

Dallas
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airline from the US?

American has a direct flight from Miami three days a week

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
7 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airline from the US?

American now has daily service, but the flight is not cheap $1000 or so. This isn't a bad flight for FF miles.

6. Re: Airline from the US?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Montevideo