We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used Enigma as a tour operator?

Which Machu Picchu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone used Enigma as a tour operator?

I'm planning to do the Inca Trail in May and was desperately searching for a tour operator. I've checked out several websites, but was impressed with Enigma's. Obviously a website can't be relied on, so I was wondering if anyone here had actually used them. If not, I'd love a recommendation for another tour operator someone may have used.

I'm tossing around the idea of doing the 5 day classic Inca Trail, but was even thinking it might be more adventurous to do the Salkantay trek. Any feedback on the difference between the two trips would be great. Thanks.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,147 posts
473 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used Enigma as a tour operator?

You can get lots of info on the Inca Trail at the Peru inside pages or you can try :www.andeantravelweb.com/peru/index.html

2. Re: Anyone used Enigma as a tour operator?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 am, August 25, 2009