We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for company for a Inka Tral trek starting January 10

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
145 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for company for a Inka Tral trek starting January 10

Hi All

My girlfriend and I are planing on booking a trek on the Jan. 10th it's a 4 day Inca trail to Machu Pichu trek, with Panchamama Explorers http://www.pmexplorers.com/

I spoke to a few companies and this company sounds really good, at the moment it is just the 2 of us, but we thought it would be more fun (as well as a bit cheaper) if others joined the trek, so maybe you want to join this trek? I don't work for them or anything, I'm just trying to get some more company on my trek.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Yakima, Wa.
Level Contributor
129 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for company for a Inka Tral trek starting January 10

Trener

I assume at this late date your departure is set. However, we are also taking the trek with Pachamama starting Jan. 19th and are currently the only couple signed up for these dates. If you are flexible on your dates, we would enjoy the company. Seems to be a common problem hiking the trail in the off season. Don't forget your Gortex!!

Have a great adventure!

sharon ma.
Level Contributor
10 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for company for a Inka Tral trek starting January 10

we will be there jan 4- 24th and are not sure when we will do the trail. e-mail me when there maybe we can get together.

candita2171@aol.com

candace

3. Re: Looking for company for a Inka Tral trek starting January 10

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, August 22, 2009