We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cuscocity tours - do not use

Wildwood, Florida
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
cuscocity tours - do not use

Do NOT use CUSCOCITY!!! They are dishonest. I canceled my tours with them over a month ago and they still have not refuned me my money. They do NOT answer my e-mails. I am sure I lost my $288.

Israel
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: cuscocity tours - do not use

If you mean www.coscocity.com website, I agree with you. We also book bus tickets online over this company. No tickets, no refund. May be you can claim over PayPal. They accept cases during 45 days after payment.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
32,769 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cuscocity tours - do not use

Hi Jo Ann,

You posted a question on October 1st asking for info on this company, and got a reply on the same day saying "Do Not Use". Now you seem to have used them.

There was a post on here yesterday saying they had problems with their website and email, so maybe that is the problem?

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cuscocity tours - do not use

I second the warning about Cuscocity.com. I booked my Macho Pichu shuttle bus and entrance pass through them. They send me a confirmation email, but no tickets. They didn't respond to emails or phone calls. Their local address in Cusco didn't exist, nor did heir local phone number. I filed a report with the Cusco Tourism Police. They told me I wasn't the first one.

4. Re: cuscocity tours - do not use

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 26, 2014