We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

Which Machu Picchu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ft Worth
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

can anyone give references?

1. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:05 pm, May 28, 2013
Madrid, Spain
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

hi Randy

any comments of Trippers Peru ??

Edited: 11:51 am, July 12, 2013
Atlanta
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

I am looking for the same information. Please let me know your finding.

Madrid, Spain
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

I used trippers peru in the past and I am back home now .

service and guides were all the time proffesionals very good service.

Suang.

5. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 am, July 28, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

I just came back from a customized tour organized by Trippers Peru. I had a great experience from the trip. A big thank you to you, Jesus, and Axel for your Peruvian hospitality, courtesy, and excellent services.

I was very apprehensive and skeptical since this is my first time in South America and working with a private tour operator. Patricia worked with me to create an itinerary that is tailored to our group's needs. She is very promp in responding to my emails. There were a couple of minor issues arose during the trip but Jesus and Axel quickly resolved and we were able to continue on as planned. Overall, I'm very satisfied with their services. I would highly recommend Trippers Peru Tour Operator for your travel needs to Peru, Bolivia, Equador.

7. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

Edited: 6:35 am, July 28, 2014
Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

Thanks love travel - I am looking at trippers peru heritage tour but I have concerns obviously - they seem quite small -what if I pay 100 % and they don't exit by the time I travel ?

9. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

San Diego
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for past customers of Trippers Peru Tour Operator...

Trippers Peru is an agency that we recommend. We were initially uncertain due to lack of reviews but as it turns out, they post videos on YouTube instead. We chose the medium package and we were satisfied with the turnout. All the hotels we stayed at (Lima, Cusco, Ollantaytambo, & Aguas Calientes) had the basic necessities (TV, fridge in a couple of the rooms, hair dryer, & a transformer upon request). Breakfast was included and was typical. The shuttles included were all clean & seem to be well-maintained. The main people we worked with were all punctual, bilingual, & provide tips & recommendations. Someone was always ready to pick us up & drop us off at the right spots. The activities they lined up for us were appropriately paced & thoroughly enjoyable. The only complain from our group is that we would have enjoyed at least an hour of shopping at Pisac Village market. We were only given 30 minutes!

Overall, I give Trippers Peru an A for great service & competitive pricing! Jesus & Patricia were great to deal with & were very professional. If you chose them, say the Asian girls from California sent you. ;)

ML

Edited: 7:59 pm, July 27, 2014