Hi, I know this has been asked a few times on here already but people's experiences seem so hit and miss I thought I'd ask again! This is a budget trip so the main criteria is it should be cheap, but I don't want to miss out on anything (or use a company that treats staff particularly badly etc.).
The general consensus seems to be you can wait until you get out there to book, but I really need to leave on a specific date (6th April) - though could possibly go the day before as well. Would it be too risky to wait until I arrive in Cusco? (I'm planning on getting there on the third)
Also, this is my general plan for the trip - is there anything obvious I've missed or should change?
30th March - Arrive in Lima 11am
2nd April - Bus to Nazca in morning
3rd April - Flight over Nazca Lines in morning then bus to Cusco
6th April - Start Salkantay Trek
10th April - Finish Salkantay Trek
11th April - Fly to Lima and then back home
Thanks in advance!