We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inca Jungle Trail

Which Machu Picchu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santiago, Region...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Inca Jungle Trail

‘Generation 45’ from London, do you remember the name of the company you took for the tour Inca Jungle Tour? I'm from Chile and this monday i'm travelling with two other friends to Cusco with the hope of taking the Inca Jungle Trail. The thing is we are University students and need cheap tour as yours was. A friend of mine took the Inca Jungle Trail last year for just U$150-. and said it was great, but she can't remember the name of the company. Please if you remember the name or maybe the webpage it'll be great! :)

Thanks!!

www.tripadvisor.com/members/45th_Generation ??

Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Inca Jungle Trail

hi i am from cusco. you can get to this city and choose a company because most of this companies do not have a web síte. anyway you can find by the main plaza of cusco.

Cusco, Peru
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Inca Jungle Trail

hello

tour first thing you want to do the Inca Trail or Inca Jungle to Machupicchu, are two different tours but are 4 d / 3 n, I recommend the inka jungle path which is a lot of adventure, which date exactly will you be in cusco sometimes must make reservations in advance.

regards

nj
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Inca Jungle Trail

Hi jehomar h,

I am interested in doing the Inca Trail (but I think it is too late to book since I will be in Peru next week, for two weeks) but do you know if the Inca Jungle trail is still available? How do you go about doing the Inca Jungle trail?

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,221 posts
473 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Inca Jungle Trail

Check this page for very important information : andeantravelweb.com/peru/…index.html

You can get detailed information on the Santa Teresa way to MP as well if you open the page detailed on that section.

It is clearly stated that tis route is for the adventurous and not a recommended way to get to MP

Cusco, Peru
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Inca Jungle Trail

hi esther

Inca Trail is busy until the month of September, now you want to do the Inca Jungle to Machupicchu, has 4 d / 3 n, for that I want to know the exact façade of your arrival in Cusco so we can make train reservations and the entrance to Machu Picchu for the next week if there is, but you have to book now. I hope to help

regards

6. Re: Inca Jungle Trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 10, 2013