We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

llama travel

Which Machu Picchu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
1 post
134 reviews
Save Topic
llama travel

Has anyone used Llama Travel recently? I'm thinking of booking to go to Peru with them and it will be a holiday of a life time for me. I'd really like to know whether I'll be in safe hands.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
3,908 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: llama travel

I do not think you will go wrong with Llama Travel, they use a very good and reliable travel agency in Peru

Houston
Level Contributor
786 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: llama travel

HA! I did not realize you meant Llama Travel AGENCY. I was thinking that you meant to travel with llamas a pack animals or whatever. After your trip, please post your review in this thread so we can know how you liked them.

:). I am curious now only because I like the name.

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: llama travel

I have traveled with absolute latin america to Peru, Bolivia, I can recommend them.

Glasgow, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: llama travel

Four of us travelled with Llama Travel to the Galapagos Islands in November, 2010. They were very helpful before we left and their partners, Andean Travel, in Equador, were excellent. Everything ran to time, guides were helpful and knowledgeable, hotels were as described and very good, staff were extremely helpful and our cruise ship excellent. We would certainly use them again. Our KLM flight was delayed by 24 hours on our way back and KLM booked the passengers into various hotels around Quito. Andean Travel tracked us down by phoning around the hotels, to make sure we were safe and in good accommodation. What more can I say!

Edited: 7:50 am, July 29, 2011
5. Re: llama travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 04, 2012