We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inca Trail - April

Toronto, Canada
10 posts
Save Topic
Inca Trail - April

Hello!

I am planning on hiking the Inca Trail in mid-April. Chances are I will be arriving from the south so I will either spend a few days in the Sacred Valley or Cusco ahead of time to acclimatize. I am also considering a trip to the jungle (Manu).

I'm going to be traveling alone and am wondering if there is anybody else who'll be doing the hike around the same time and is interested in meeting up?

Any recommendations of tour operators would be much appreciated (Peru Treks is getting pretty good feedback here.)

Thanks.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,627 posts
509 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Inca Trail - April

You can also try Auqui Tours or Explorandes.

Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Inca Trail - April

will do the Inca Trail in April with Andean Treks, may not be the cheapest but has good reviews. i was told to register early, a coupole of months early.

Buenos Aires...
Level Contributor
1,066 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Inca Trail - April

Yes, definitely. Not less than two months in advance. Last year I had to change my air ticket to Peru (and pay extra US$) for not having confirmed tha dates for the Inca Trail. I know it was high season, but when I did it (June 8th/11th), there were no vacancies until early September.

4. Re: Inca Trail - April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:46 am, February 14, 2006