We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2D Inca trail

Atlanta
Level Contributor
12 posts
44 reviews
2D Inca trail

We'd like to do the 2 day option of the Inca Trial in March and I'm looking for recommendations for a tour operator. We'd prefer one that takes credit card or Paypal. I apprecaite your help.

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
15 reviews
1. Re: 2D Inca trail

Most of the tour operators that offer the 4 day trek also do the 2 day option. You should be able to follow recommendations for 4 dsy trek operators -- the level of service should be the same. You will find many recommendations on this forum. Favorites include Llama Path, Peru Treks, Pachamamma Explorers.

We trekked (4 day) with Llama Path, very pleased with their service, and I know they accept credit card payment. As with many vendors in Peru, there is a surcharge for credit card use.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
428 posts
348 reviews
2. Re: 2D Inca trail

I booked our 2day/1night short Inca Trail hike with Q'ente tours. They accept credit card for payment.

3. Re: 2D Inca trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, September 18, 2009