We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day Inca Trail

Atlanta
Level Contributor
12 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
2 day Inca Trail

We are interesting in visiting MP and hiking the 2 day Inca Trail rather than the 4 day. I don't see a lot of companies offering this option. I wonder if anybody has used Sunrise Expeditions. I don't find any posts about them. I'm a little uneasy about using a tour company without having more information than just the website. They have responded promptly to my emails but I'd feel better hearing from somebody who actually used them.

Thanks

Yorktown, Virginia
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 day Inca Trail

Many tour operators also offer the 2-day Inca Trail (or "short Inca Trail). Go to www.andeantravelweb.com to find listings of Inca Trail tour operators. Among those that do offer the 2-day trek are Llama Path (we used them for the 4-day trek, very satisfied), Pachamama Explorers, Andean Life, Qente, all recommended.

Have not heard of Sunrise Expeditions.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 day Inca Trail

I am also trying to decide who to use for the two day trek. Who did you decide to go with and have you already been?

thanks

3. Re: 2 day Inca Trail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 14, 2009