We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

Bay Area, California
13 posts
Save Topic
topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

Has anyone used them before? They seem to have good offers for Peru and Bolivia. I am particulary interested in a Tour including Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Puno, Lake Titicaca and La Paz.

Thanks

Andre

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,913 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

For a travel agency ,High class, I recommend Aracar.

look for their web page.

Wisconsin
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

Saw your post on topdestinaions\latinamerica4less and wondered what your experience was as I am thinking of booking thru them. Thanks BK

nashville
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

Did you ever get an answer to this question? LatinAmerica4less looks like it has some good deals. I'm not worried about "fancy" accommodations, just a great trip. Do you ever make this trip?

New Jersey
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

I am interested in latinamerica4less too. Anyone with experience with this tour group?

Joy (and would have 2 10-year olds with me)

USA
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

I recently booked "Samba, Tango, and the Inca Empire" tour through Latinamerica4less.com. I was apprehensive at first since I've never used a tour company for my previous international travel. However, I had a great experience. I never had to worry about airport/hotel/city tour transfers at all, and the local tour company contacts were always available and extremely helpful. I chose the tour's "standard" (cheapest) hotel option, and the hotels were good overall. For the price, I think this tour would be hard to beat if I had booked everything independently (not to mention time consuming). There were some last minute flight time changes (understandable considering Brazil's flight industry), but overall I would definitely recommend this tour company.

New Jersey
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

Thanks so much hawken. This was an old post, so I didn't know if anyone would answer. There is a Top 20 from TripAdvisor featuring this company, but I wasn't sure if they were reliable.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
12 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

I can't find the website for Aracar. Can someone help me?

Thanks

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,913 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

Sorry, what I meant was Aracari :

http://www.aracari.com/

9. Re: topdestinationsinc.com / LatinAmerica4less.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 10, 2009