We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enjoy Peru S.A. Travel Agency

4 posts
Save Topic
Enjoy Peru S.A. Travel Agency

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I am considering booking a trip through them to Peru and Bolivia but wanted to verify that they were a good, legitimate company before doing so. Please help! Thanks!

Nashville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
37 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Enjoy Peru S.A. Travel Agency

Hey folks, I realize I am very late to this thread but thought I'd post some 2 cents in case anyone else uses "Enjoy Peru" in the search engine.

Yes, they are a legitimate operator, and they were just fine when we did a trip with them last month (to Machu Picchu, Iquitos [the Amazon] and the Nazca Lines). The only hangups we had were on the front end - it was difficult to get them to take our money! The only credit card they want to accept is Visa, and you have to have them email you a link to a website to use for payment...and you may have to call them a few times to get them to do it.

Based on this, I was nervous they'd foul up our plans, but they were fine. We didn't have much time so we had to make a lot of tight connections and didn't miss a single flight. My only complaint would be that some of the tours that were scheduled were of the 'cattle car' variety...lots of tourists sandwiched onto a bus and visiting things in large groups. National Geographic, this was not, but if you're short on time and only have an opportunity for a basic visit, they are more than competent.

The best thing about the trip was the individual rides to and from the airport...we didn't have to stop at each hotel picking up and dropping off people. (Be warned: Miraflores, where many tourists stay in Lima, is a LONG ride from the airport [at least 40 minutes]. I understand there are one or two airport hotels...you might want to tell Enjoy Peru if you don't want them to default you into the Miraflores zone - if you have a short airport connection and don't want to take a long car ride.)

In short, our luck was good, and our trip was *dirt cheap*. We did all three legs for around $1600 per person - which included six plane flights and ten nights in a hotel. If you don't mind the hassle on the front end, Enjoy Peru is the way to go.

4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Enjoy Peru S.A. Travel Agency

We travelled to Peru and Bolivia with Enjoy Peru S.A.

I agree with the previous post about having some difficulties paying before the trip by fax. We made our final payment via email without a hitch however. Other than that, they were terrific.

The guides were all local, very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English, Spanish and in some cases other languages including local Peruvian Quechuan and Imarra.

The tours and pick up and drop off at airports and hotels was very dependable. The hotels were all very nice in good locations.

They are a very friendly company with warm and helpful individuals.

I highly recommend them for a special trip to a wonderful part of the world.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
19 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enjoy Peru S.A. Travel Agency

We just got back from our trip with Enjoy Peru and we are 100% satisfied. We went with them because they were the most accommodating in making plans for the trip and less expensive than all the rest. They delivered on everything we wanted them to do. They farmed out some of our tour to other agencies, which is fine and all the tours were good. And there were no glitches at all with hotels arrangements or transportation. I recommend going with them.

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Enjoy Peru S.A. Travel Agency

Our experience with Enjoy Peru was outstanding. The guides and tours were exceptional. Guides were local and very friendly and knowlegeable.

I highly recommend them for travel to Peru and Bolivia.

5. Re: Enjoy Peru S.A. Travel Agency

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 05, 2009
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor