We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiring a Taxi to Tour the SAcred Valley...

austin, texas
Level Contributor
580 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Hiring a Taxi to Tour the SAcred Valley...

My wife and I are independent travlers and truly dislike group tours. Will we have any trouble hiring a taxi for the day to tour the Sacred Valley. We will be staying in urubamba (sol y luna). Most guidebooks I've read talk about hiring taxis from Cuzco, but I am curious whether there is any difficulty hiring a taxi IN the Sacred Valley.

Thanks.

Port Moody, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver, British Columbia
Level Contributor
11,765 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiring a Taxi to Tour the SAcred Valley...

your hotel should be able to arrange this for you. Do you speak Spanish? if not you may want them to arrange guide as well. I would email them and have this prearranged for the day you want to tour. note one day will not be enough to see evrything

2. Re: Hiring a Taxi to Tour the SAcred Valley...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, August 20, 2009