We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get to Asia from Lima

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
how to get to Asia from Lima

Hi,

what's the best way to get to Asia, please?

Is hiring a car the cheapest option? Is it safe drinving i Peru? Otherwise, can you suggest a travel agency that does such route?

It will be me and my fiance'. We are going for a couple of nights next week and we'd rather book a nice hotel but save in the transport.

Many thanks!!

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
922 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how to get to Asia from Lima

Take a bus.

jersey
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how to get to Asia from Lima

It's not cheap. Probably via USA or UK.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how to get to Asia from Lima

what bus company from Lima , please?

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
922 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how to get to Asia from Lima

Just take a local bus company like Soyuz.

It will cost you $10 USD per person.

Ica, Peru
Level Contributor
922 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how to get to Asia from Lima

Let me clarify my previous comments:

Soyuz is a local bus company. It is VERY cheap, it will probably be even less than the $10 USD that i quoted in my previous email.

Soyuz has the advantage of LOTS of buses, the buses heading south leave the bus station every 15 minutes all day long. You will never have to wait long to get on a bus.

However, Soyuz is the same "quality" as greyhound. Which means the seats aren't great, it's not luxurious, and there is no bathroom on board. So if you are expecting some luxury, you can look around for another company. However, if you want something cheap and easy, it's a good choice.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how to get to Asia from Lima

thanks Perulscool, it sounds great :)

7. Re: how to get to Asia from Lima

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 31, 2014