We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Sal Club Hotel

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Sal Club Hotel

I've heard mixed things about this hotel. Some people love it others don't like it too much. Has anyone stayed here before and would you recommend it?

lima, peru
Level Contributor
11 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Sal Club Hotel

My husband and I have stayed here twice and have enjoyed our stay. It's a private club and the price includes three meals a day. They have a very nice large pool, beach access, the grounds are very well kept and clean. We stayed in the main building, not the bungalows. The rooms are very nice. This year they changed food menu and it is much improved from previous years. There are several activities to choose from, if you want to do more than simply relax. We've taken the 2-hour yacht tour, which was very enjoyable and fun.

Lima
Level Contributor
523 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Sal Club Hotel

I suppose that during the summer high season (Jan-March) you will not find the hotel as quiet as you may wish, specially if you like to enjoy a relaxed "just the waves of the ocean sound" evening with a big silver moon illuminating the almost solitary beach. So I guess it is best to choose the most appropriate date to stay; Punta Sal and neighbor beaches heve become very popular in recent years and it is not strange to find crowds during summer time and on national holiday dates. Regarding the service hotel staff provides to guest, just calygirl, my personal experience is that it fulfilled my expectations, specially the food.

Ny
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Punta Sal Club Hotel

Dont waste your money. Try to stay at a different hotel. We stayed there before and we had a bad experience. I stayed there for 10 days and it was an awful experience.

Ny
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Punta Sal Club Hotel

There are three real nice resorts in paracas if you want to hace a experience. Don't stay at punta sal club hotel. When I was there with my family my kids were sick from the food.

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,369 posts
504 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Punta Sal Club Hotel

Iy it was an awful experience, why did you stayed for 10 Days !!!??

6. Re: Punta Sal Club Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, October 01, 2012