We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lima-Peruvian Market tour!

Santa Monica...
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Lima-Peruvian Market tour!

I just wanted to a very positive experience I had in Lima and hope it helps some of you that are looking forward to learn more about the Peruvian gastronomy. I was part of an amazing tour led by our guide Krisna who was absolutely fantastic and so knowledgable! We started in Miraflroes at the Park Kennedy and walked to the mercado in Surquillo where we tried various fruits, bought quite some powder (maca, kiwicha, lucuma) which i did some previous research on, and we had a delicious Ceviche. Tbh i was a little afraid of eating a Ceviche at the market lol you never know...but everything was great and delicious. Now I understand why everyone speaks so positive about the Peruvian gastronomy! Glad we included quite some trekking tours in our itinerary; if not I would have returned 20 pounds heavier haha. Totally recommend this to everyone! Btw: I reserved the tour in advance online via a travel platform (exploor). Good service.

Mentioned in this post
Lima
Lima
Lima Region, Peru
1 reply
Level Contributor
292 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lima-Peruvian Market tour!

Thanks for sharing your details information.

Reply to: Lima-Peruvian Market tour!
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted