We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Machu Picchu Hotels

england
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Machu Picchu Hotels

All the hotels in MP seem to be booked for the 25th April 2007. Where else is there to stay in the area for one night to visit MP easily. I would like to see the sun rise.

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Machu Picchu Hotels

The hotels are down in Aguas Calientes, there is only one in Machu Picchu. You can stay in Aguas Calientes to be at MP at sunrise.

england
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Machu Picchu Hotels

I have also tried Aquas Calientes. They are full as well. would it be possible to book when I get to Cusco on Monday

Fox Island...
Level Contributor
610 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Machu Picchu Hotels

You might be able to find a last minute cancellation when you get to Cusco. Sometimes the hotel you stay at in Cusco can check for a spot for you in Aguas Calientes. Just keep checking up until you leave.

NY
Level Contributor
1,365 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Machu Picchu Hotels

Are you specifically looking at hotels only or also hostals? I though there was quite a number of hostals there. Your date is not even in the high season, so why would everything be booked?

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,592 posts
509 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Machu Picchu Hotels

try www.peruhotel.com.pe

6. Re: Machu Picchu Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 22, 2009