We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation to Ollantaytambo

kansas
Level Contributor
162 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation to Ollantaytambo

Whats the best from the airport in Cusco: combi bus or taxi. We'll be arriving around 3:00 and it would be nice to make a side stop. What's a cheap and good way to get to Olly?

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,907 posts
538 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation to Ollantaytambo

Get a cab, its not expensive and its comfortable and will stop when you where you want.

I have many times recommende which transport company to use but when I wrte it here, it gets deleted.

Will send you a private message

Carpi, Italy
Level Contributor
42 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation to Ollantaytambo

Hi xochitl, can you send me with private message, the information about the transportation company from Cusco to Olly? Thank you!

Wichita, Kansas
Level Contributor
503 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation to Ollantaytambo

We used Taxi Datum to arrange a ride from Cusco airport to Ollanta. We liked our driver and felt comfortable the whole time. We had stops at Moray and the salt pools at Maras on the way and it cost us 195 soles ($65 USD). Found this very reasonable after considering other options for private driver. The driver threw in a stop at Chincero for no charge (but we tipped accordingly). Our driver spoke no English so if communicating in Spanish is a worry for you then ask Leonardo (the owner) for an English speaking driver.

4. Re: Transportation to Ollantaytambo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 12, 2016